Wednesday, March 9, 2011


When I pulled back the heavy drapes in the bedroom this morning, this is what I saw.  Mandy started out the morning drooling. When I took her out, she threw up yellow bile.  Now lying beside me she's quiet, occasionally shivering.  I call the vet. There's a light schedule because of a snowstorm. I'll have to wrestle Mandy into the vet's office.  She has a memory like a trap. 

An American Indian Elder once advised me to avoid negativity because the mere mention draws more into your sphere.  William Trogdon says simply, avoid irritation.  He adds, "look for the opening".  
I'll be doing both. Out of respect for Murphy and his laws I avoid lengthy descriptions of irritations and blocked openings.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear. My best wishes and prayers for Mandy. I'm sure she'll be fine. My dogs regularly throw up and it's just mere indigestion. God knows what they're eating while I'm at work!

Gavrillo said...

I tried the prayer thing in the middle of the night, decided that the only time I pray is when I need a favor, so I left it up to luck.