Monday, March 21, 2011

Gee Whiz

Cripes, krikey, gol durnit, and my old stand by fudge.  If I misspell the address for my blog at wordpress one more time, I'm going to jump out a window. Let's try it again, sevenroadsgallery.wordpress.com  . So if anyone out there tried the link in a previous post and got something weird, I apologize.

A few years ago, I was selling a house in the city and wanted to check out their web site.  I can't remember what address I entered(I wish I could) but instead of descriptions of places as "fixer uppers" or places where I could gets tons of "sweat equity", I got a saucy web site of two women with a catchy title.

Mandy's waiting for a fresh grilled beef bone.  The Pooch is perched on the roof of the doghouse out of reach of of sheepherder Mandy.  Sandhill cranes are squawking down at the river while geese on honking arrival notices as they fly into the wetlands down at the river. Sun's coming out and I gotta go.

No comments: